REPORT: CBS erroneously publishes obituary for former first lady
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by SACBEE.COM:
CBS News erroneously published an online obituary Sunday afternoon for former first lady Barbara Bush, whose family announced earlier in the day that she was in failing health.
The story’s headline read “DO NOT PUBLISH – Former first lady Barbara Bush d*es at age 92 DO NOT PUBLISH.” It was briefly published on cbsnews.com, then taken down.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The first lines of the story read, “Barbara Bush, the witty, gregarious matriarch of a political dynasty that propelled two of its members to the White House and dominated Republican politics for decades, has died after a series of recent hospitalizations. She was 92. A Bush family spokesman said Bush passed away peacefully in her home, surrounded by loved ones.”
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting SACBEE.COM.
— T-Paine (@kttk234567) April 15, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s husband speaks out
- BREAKING: Grassley sets new conditions for Kavanaugh accuser (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: House Judiciary makes announcement about ‘McCabe Memos’
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh accuser makes announcement about testifying before Congress
- BREAKING: Spokesman for GOP on Kavanaugh nomination resigns after his own past comes to light
- VIDEO: Trump makes vow about ‘lingering stench’ at DOJ, FBI
- REPORT: Dozens of deaths in military parade attack
- POLL: Do you agree with Grassley extending Kavanaugh accuser’s deadline
- REPORT: Fans complain about Michelle Obama book tour tickets
- BREAKING: Attorneys for Kavanaugh accuser make another request in negotiations over testimony