REPORT: CBS erroneously publishes obituary for former first lady
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by SACBEE.COM:
CBS News erroneously published an online obituary Sunday afternoon for former first lady Barbara Bush, whose family announced earlier in the day that she was in failing health.
The story’s headline read “DO NOT PUBLISH – Former first lady Barbara Bush d*es at age 92 DO NOT PUBLISH.” It was briefly published on cbsnews.com, then taken down.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The first lines of the story read, “Barbara Bush, the witty, gregarious matriarch of a political dynasty that propelled two of its members to the White House and dominated Republican politics for decades, has died after a series of recent hospitalizations. She was 92. A Bush family spokesman said Bush passed away peacefully in her home, surrounded by loved ones.”
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting SACBEE.COM.
— T-Paine (@kttk234567) April 15, 2018
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: 1 injured in shooting at Florida high school, authorities say
- TRUMP TWEET: Michael Flynn destroyed
- REPORT: Trump makes decision about attending Barbara Bush funeral
- BREAKING: DNC files multimillion dollar lawsuit against Russia, Trump campaign, WikiLeaks
- REPORT: Court battle launched over anti-sanctuary law in California city
- VIDEO: Pro-Trump New Yorkers protest against Comey at book signing
- REPORT: Water scooter gunmen shoot up beach in Cancun’s tourist zone
- REPORT: Stormy Daniels to Donate NDA Money to Highly Controversial Organization
- UPDATE: Sheriffs killed at Florida restaurant identified
- DML TV: John Stamos claims MARCH FOR OUR LIVES changed the world