REPORT: CBS erroneously publishes obituary for former first lady
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by SACBEE.COM:
CBS News erroneously published an online obituary Sunday afternoon for former first lady Barbara Bush, whose family announced earlier in the day that she was in failing health.
The story’s headline read “DO NOT PUBLISH – Former first lady Barbara Bush d*es at age 92 DO NOT PUBLISH.” It was briefly published on cbsnews.com, then taken down.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
The first lines of the story read, “Barbara Bush, the witty, gregarious matriarch of a political dynasty that propelled two of its members to the White House and dominated Republican politics for decades, has died after a series of recent hospitalizations. She was 92. A Bush family spokesman said Bush passed away peacefully in her home, surrounded by loved ones.”
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting SACBEE.COM.
— T-Paine (@kttk234567) April 15, 2018
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: ‘Please pray for CNN’: Cable news network roasted for report condemning ‘thoughts and prayers’
- A new feature for DML News alerts and notifications
- VIDEO: Trump: It’s ‘looking like’ Iran was responsible for Saudi oil attacks
- REPORT: Italian soldier stabbed in throat by man shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’
- REPORT: California Catholic leaders urge Newsom to veto bill on abortions at colleges
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton rages against ‘voter suppression’ in keynote speech