REPORT: Celebs think Beto O’Rourke has a shot at the White House
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Beto O’Rourke may have lost his Senate race in Texas against Republican Ted Cruz, but his celebrity supporters have already shrugged it off and are setting their sights on the White House for the Democratic upstart.
“Beto lost? That’s ok. Now he can run for President,” actress Alyssa Milano wrote on her Twitter account shortly after the election was called for Cruz.
The article goes on to state the following:
Moments later she added: “#Beto2020.”
Actress Busy Phillips, who has a talk show on E!, suggested the Democratic ticket for 2020 should include O’Rourke and Andrew Gillum, the mayor of Tallahassee who lost his gubernatorial bid in Florida to Republican Ron DeSantis.
“Beto/Gillum 2020,” she posted.
Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in “Frozen,” hailed Democratic gains in the House and looked into O’Rourke’s future.
“Looks like Dems will take the house! Do not let all of the other noise tonight deflate you. We finally have a check on the President. Tonight is a win for democracy. Oh and…#Beto2020,” he wrote.
O’Rourke, who amassed more than $70 million in donations and gained nationwide exposure, lost a hard-fought battle against Cruz in Texas by a 50.9 to 48.3 percent margin.
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist