REPORT: Central American court issues decision on gender identity
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
SAN JOSE, Costa Rica – Costa Rica’s supreme electoral court has approved a resolution that will allow people to change the name they are registered with to go with their gender identity.
The court is the country’s top authority for the civil register, and its decision also means that the gender a person is registered with at birth will no longer appear on identity documents. The change seeks to avoid discrimination or stigmatizing those who change their gender identity.
The article goes on to state the following:
The court said Monday that the name change will be accomplished through a simple and free procedure.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- VIDEO: Obama comments on improving economy
- REPORT: Restaurant where McConnell accosted releases statement
- REPORT: Kanye West pays debt for Chicago mayor candidate
- REPORT: Caravan migrants becoming sick due to severe conditions (Photos, Videos)