REPORT: Chief negotiator on Trump Tower Moscow refused to ‘fully’ cooperate with House committee: Spokesman
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Felix Sater, the chief negotiator on the Trump Tower Moscow project, “has not fully cooperated with the committee,” a spokesman for the House Intelligence Committee said.
After a closed-door interview on Tuesday, spokesman Patrick Boland said the former Trump business associate “will remain under subpoena until he does so.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Sater is a key witness in House Democrats’ investigation into President Trump’s ties with Russia.
Boland said Sater still needs to produce requested documents, and that Sater failed to answer questions about Michael Cohen.
“After Felix Sater tells reporters he fully cooperated with the House Intel Committee, Schiff’s spokesman puts out a statement saying he has not fully cooperated and is still under subpoena,” Jeremy Herb, Congress reporter CNN reported.
After Felix Sater tells reporters he fully cooperated with the House Intel Committee, Schiff’s spokesman puts out a statement saying he has not fully cooperated and is still under subpoena pic.twitter.com/EAPwirYQBG
— Jeremy Herb (@jeremyherb) July 9, 2019
Andrew Desiderio, a Congressional reporter for Politico, tweeted, “Wow. House Intel releases an extraordinarily rare statement about a witness interview. Spokesman Patrick Boland says Felix Sater ‘has not fully cooperated with the committee’ because he has asserted ‘privilege’ claims in failing to turn over documents.”
House Intel releases an extraordinarily rare statement about a witness interview.
Spokesman Patrick Boland says Felix Sater “has not fully cooperated with the committee” because he has asserted “privilege” claims in failing to turn over documents. pic.twitter.com/oaycyNsrFx
— Andrew Desiderio (@desiderioDC) July 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge