REPORT: Chik-fil-A exploring new protein options
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Chick-fil-A may eventually have to expand their slogan to “eat mor chikin or plant-based chikin alternatives.”
The fast-food chain is reportedly looking into the possibility of adding more vegan options and possible meat substitutes to their menu. While their menu currently has a few items that are meat free, these mostly consist of salads and side dishes.
The article goes on to state the following:
Amanda Norris, the executive director of Chik-fil-A’s menu, told Business Insider that “a vegetarian option or a vegan option is something we’re looking at, we’re thinking about and have some research and development.”
According to the report, Chick-fil-A has been researching vegan menu items for a few years at this point.
— WSB-TV (@wsbtv) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- Footage of NY legislator’s embarrassing traffic stop released to the public (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Lion kills worker after escaping enclosure at North Carolina animal center
- REPORT: Dershowitz suggests FBI ‘thoroughly’ investigate Swetnick affidavit, Avenatti responds
- REPORT: High school student killed, 3 teens injured in crash one day after prom
- REPORT: CNN host calls Benghazi scandal a ‘sham’ during debate on Mueller probe
- REPORT: State House votes to expand number of medical professions allowed to perform abortions
- REPORT: Ben Carson sends Oreos to Democrat who quizzed him
- BREAKING: Pelosi speaks after closed-door Dem meeting, makes allegation against Trump [VIDEO]
- EXCLUSIVE: Pelosi gives her version of explosive meeting with Trump [VIDEO]
- REPORT: McConnell campaign raises stunning haul from ‘Cocaine Mitch’ T-shirt sales