REPORT: Child sex ring BUSTED – dozens arrested
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by KGUN9.COM:
MESA, Ariz. – A multi-agency operation to crack down on child sex crimes coined “Operation Degrossting,” has resulted in the arrest of 24 suspects.
According to the Mesa Police Department, they partnered with the Tempe, Gilbert and Chandler Police Departments as well as the Attorney General’s Office as part of the undercover operation.
The article goes on to state the following:
Over a recent six-day period, undercover detectives placed ads on websites commonly used by suspects looking to perform illegal sex acts, particularly with children.
Suspects in this case range from the age of 21 to 80 years old.
“Crimes involving children are of the highest priority and I appreciate our partnership with all the agencies involved in the successful removal of these dangerous child predators from our community,” said Mesa Police Chief Ramon Batista.
To date, 42 charges have been filed against the 24 suspects. Those charges include luring, child sex crimes, marijuana sale, and resisting arrest among others.
Mesa Police released the following information about the crimes:
— KVOA News 4 Tucson (@KVOA) September 11, 2018
— FOX 10 Phoenix (@FOX10Phoenix) September 11, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by KGUN9.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Crowd Boos Julian Castro For Refusing To Hold Baby
- DML LIVE: Shocking report from ICE (Mon – July 15)
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez Responds To Washington ICE Attack
- VIDEO: Mom Catches Kid Falling Off Balcony In Heart-Stopping Surveillance Video
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson highlights CNN ‘promoting’ Antifa
- BREAKING: Police give update on missing Utah student, announce they have a ‘person of interest’
- REPORT: CBP denies Marine Corps veteran entry for citizenship interview
- NEW: TeamDML launches, feedback we’ve received