REPORT: China warns Donald Trump to stop ‘wrong actions’ on trade
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
China has warned the US that there will be consequences if it does not end its ‘wrong actions’ after Washington’s decision to levy additional tariffs on $550 billion worth of Chinese goods.
The comments made by China’s Ministry of Commerce came after the President Donald Trump announced on Friday that Washington will impose an additional 5 percent duty the Chinese goods.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a tit-for-tat move in the bilateral trade dispute, Beijing had announced just hours earlier its latest retaliatory tariffs on about $75 billion worth of US goods.
‘Such unilateral and bullying trade protectionism and maximum pressure violates the consensus reached by head of China and United States, violates the principle of mutual respect and mutual benefit, and seriously damages the multilateral trade system and the normal international trade order,’ China’s commerce ministry said in a statement on Saturday.
‘China strongly urges the United States not to misjudge the situation or underestimate determination of the Chinese people,’ it added.
“Such unilateral and bullying trade protectionism and maximum pressure violates the consensus reached by head of China and United States, violates the principle of mutual respect and mutual benefit”
Mutual respect? One party is a thief, there can be no mutual respect. https://t.co/vcyDyo3YXh
— thomas (@VolumeDynamics) August 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island