REPORT: Christine Blasey Ford nominated for distinguished award
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Christine Blasey Ford, the college professor who accused Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault while they were in high school, has been nominated for a Distinguished Alumna award at her alma mater.
Ford was nominated for the award by a professor at University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, where she earned an undergraduate degree in experimental psychology in 1988.
The article goes on to state the following:
In a letter obtained by The Hill, Jennifer Ho, a professor in the university’s Department of English and Comparative Literature, said Ford did “something that was extraordinary” earlier this year when “she told the truth about a sexual assault she experienced when she was fifteen years old at the hands of Judge Brett Kavanaugh.”
Ford alleged that she was sexually assaulted by Kavanaugh while they were at a high school party in the 1980s. Kavanaugh has strongly denied the allegations.
PLEASE CONSIDER SIGNING AND RE-TWEETING IF YOU ARE UNC AFFILIATED (alums/students/faculty/staff): Signatures supporting the nomination of Dr. Christine Blasey Ford for a Distinguished Alumna Award at UNC Chapel Hill https://t.co/1YOH9RXWWf #IBelieveSurvivors
— Jennifer Ho (@DrJenHo) October 6, 2018
— The Hill (@thehill) October 9, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
UNC professor nominates Christine Blasey Ford for Distinguished Alumna award https://t.co/jBqh5UujfQ
— CBS 17 (@WNCN) October 9, 2018
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- DML LIVE: Update on TeamDML email campaign to Fox News (Sun – June 16)
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez warns of ‘very real risk’ of Trump win in 2020, Trump responds