REPORT: Chuck Schumer proposes new requirement for body armor sales
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Sen. Chuck Schumer on Sunday proposed new legislation to require the FBI to sign off on body armor sales to civilians.
The announcement comes one week after mass killer Connor Betts — clad in body armor — opened fire in a trendy Dayton, Ohio, neighborhood and killed nine people before he was gunned down by police.
The article goes on to state the following:
Schumer said anyone can now buy a bulletproof vest for $185 and a tactical mask for $10 under current law, Schumer said at a press conference at his Midtown office.
Schumer said “someone up to no good” can get the gear, and that “those intent on mass shootings buy body armor” in order to “kill as many people as possible.”
— hypervocal (@hypervocal) August 12, 2019
Washington – Schumer Bill Would Require FBI To Regulate Body Armor Sales https://t.co/OxYdWbGPtI
— VosIzNeias (@VINNews) August 12, 2019
Chuck Schumer plans to introduce a bill that would make it tougher for civilians to buy military-grade body armor.
“A good number of those who are intent on mass shootings buy body armor.”https://t.co/9ckR8i9Niq
— New York Daily News (@NYDailyNews) August 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez hits back at Jamie Dimon after Green New Deal criticism
- VIDEO: Jesse Watters: Trump conducting the media like an orchestra