REPORT: CIA identifies suspect behind biggest leak in agency’s history
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
The Trump administration believes it has identified the person who leaked the CIA’s cybertools for foreign espionage operations last year, according to a report published Tuesday afternoon.
Joshua Adam Schulte, who worked for the CIA’s Engineering Development Group, was named in a Washington Post report as the government’s primary suspect.
But the Justice Department so far has been unable to prosecute Schulte, who is being held in a New York City jail on charges of possessing, receiving, and transporting child pornography. The Post report did not explain why charges have yet to be brought.
The article goes on to state the following:
The suspect is believed to have leaked the information to WikiLeaks, federal prosecutors said during a January hearing. WikiLeaks then published the documents as “Vault 7” in March 2017.
Schulte previously worked for the National Security Agency. During his stint at the CIA, he had complained about “incompetent management and bureaucracy” to the agency’s inspector general and a congressional oversight committee.
To weigh in on this information provided by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Joshua Adam Schulte was employee of both CIA and NSA pic.twitter.com/x1RNWcjSu6
— Chris Sampson (@TAPSTRIMEDIA) May 15, 2018
wow, here’s the LinkedIn of Joshua Adam Schulte, the ex-CIA guy that allegedly leaked the Vault 7 material to Wikileaks: https://t.co/dWeNUWZzHb
— Jon Jones (@jonjones) May 15, 2018
— Shane Harris (@shaneharris) May 15, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending