REPORT: Cleveland Indians terminate logo
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The Cleveland Indians’ season ended Monday after a loss to the Houston Astros eliminated them from the American League Division Series, and with that came the end of Chief Wahoo, the club’s controversial mascot.
The exit occurred on Columbus Day, or what many communities alternatively call Indigenous Peoples’ Day.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Indians announced in January they would remove the Chief Wahoo emblem from jerseys and caps before the 2019 season, bowing to pressure from critics who have called it culturally offensive.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Disturbing details emerge on Fox meteorologist who had eye surgery, then took her own life
- BREAKING: Chris Christie releases statement on White House chief of staff role
- REPORT: Eight newly elected Dem governors skip out on meeting with Trump
- REPORT: Maxine Waters’ Campaign ‘Debt’ to Daughter Skyrockets
- BREAKING: Fiance of missing Colorado mom driven away by deputies as FBI search team moves in on his ranch (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Venezuelans now regretting gun ban that stripped them of their weapons
- BREAKING: Beloved Fox TV meteorologist and mother-of-two takes her own life
- REPORT: Justice Department releases total cost of Russia investigation since May 2017; it’s staggering
- REPORT: Beloved holiday singer opens up about his son’s fight against liver cancer
- POLL: Is Michael Cohen telling the truth?