REPORT: Clintons Funneling Money to Clinton Foundation After Hiatus
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Hillary and Bill Clinton disbursed nearly half of their charitable giving last year to the Clinton Foundation after taking a one-year hiatus from pushing money to the entity, according to tax forms obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.
The Clintons use the Clinton Family Foundation, a smaller and separate entity than the Clinton Foundation, as their charitable vehicle. Nearly all of the money written off as charity on prior Clinton tax returns has gone to the foundation. Once money is parked in the Clinton Family Foundation, the funds are then disbursed to a number of organizations.
The article goes on to state the following:
Bill acts as the foundation’s president while Hillary is its secretary and treasurer. Chelsea Clinton is listed as its director.
The Clintons deposited $1.5 million into the family foundation in 2017, according to the forms obtained by the Free Beacon from the assistant of Clinton’s tax lawyer. The Clintons then distributed $1,093,500 in grants to a number of organizations and universities.
Of the $1,093,500 in donations, $500,000 ended up at the Clinton Foundation.
The Clintons also cut $100,000 checks to the George H.W. Bush Presidential Library Foundation, George Washington University, and Norfolk Hospital Foundation. Tens of thousands was also given to the likes of the University of Arkansas, Occidental College, and the Africa Center.
To weigh in on this information provided by FreeBeacon, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds