REPORT: CNN anchor asks if Trump will give ‘foaming at the mouth’ speech
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
CNN anchor Alisyn Camerota asked during an interview Monday if President Trump’s reported plans to speak at a July 4 celebration in Washington, D.C., will include giving a “foaming at the mouth” speech “where people in the crowd clamor for violence.”
The question came during Camerota’s interview with Washington Post reporter Josh Dawsey on “New Day.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“The president very much wants to give this speech, it sounds like, from the Lincoln Memorial,” the former “Fox & Friends” host said to Dawsey, who is also a CNN contributor. “And you write, ‘The president’s starring role has the potential to turn what has long been a nonpartisan celebration of the nation’s founding into another version of a Trump campaign rally.'”
“I’m just wondering, Josh, I mean what kind of speech would he give? Would he give a presidential speech, or would he give one of these sort of foaming at the mouth speech that we sometimes see at the rallies where they clamor — you know we heard it just last week — where people in the crowd clamor for violence?” Camerota asked.
— The Hill (@thehill) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)