REPORT: CNN’s Don Lemon says ‘it’s not my intention to say bad things’ about Trump while trashing Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
CNN anchor Don Lemon claimed on Monday night that it’s “not my intention to say bad things” about President Trump, despite being known as one of the most outspoken anti-Trump journalists.
During his nightly handoff with CNN colleague Chris Cuomo, Lemon complained about the daily White House press briefings on the coronavirus and noted the absence of prominent task force member Dr. Anthony Fauci. And while trashing the president, Lemon praised Cuomo’s brother, New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Here’s the thing… as I’m watching, I kept saying ‘Why are we even listening to the president?’ But he’s the president and I understand that- ‘Why aren’t we just listening to the experts?’ Lemon began. “I kept watching your brother and my mom kept calling me and saying, ‘Wait, is Chris’s brother the president now? He should be because he’s doing what the president should be doing.’ And then she’ll call me during the president and say, ‘Why are we listening to him? Nothing he’s saying is factual. Why is he talking about the money he gave away, why is he doing this? I don’t understand it. Why is he yelling at a reporter? What is going on? He’s not acting presidential.’ And all I can say to her is, ‘Mom, he’s never going to.'”
He continued, “I’m not saying that- it is not my business or it is not my intention to say bad things about the president. I just don’t think it’s in him, Chris. And I’m not sure if we should look to him for that even though that’s what we look to presidents for, it’s just not in this man to do it.”
Lemon continued the Trump bashing by criticizing the president for even opening his mouth, claiming that every time he does “the Dow goes down.”
His over-the-tope commentary landed him in hot water earlier this year when he laughed to an exaggerated extent at a comment about Trump supporters being illiterate and “credulous rubes.”
“The president of the United States is gaslighting you and you deserve to know,” said the CNN host. https://t.co/zQE4a8Nf2l
— HuffPost BlackVoices (@blackvoices) March 18, 2020
President Trump said ‘anybody that 【needs】a test gets a test’.
President did NOT say 【wants】.
Testings should be carried out strategically.
Read the Transcript💢💢 pic.twitter.com/h0GYWRvzTc
— Tomo (@Tomo20309138) March 18, 2020
Anther deadline extended. Get the details.https://t.co/RB2hA3saVy
— DMLNewsApp (@DMLNewsApp) March 24, 2020
*Coronavirus cases worldwide: 392,399
*Total confirmed deaths: 17,147
*Recovered patients: 103,393
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: China makes admission about coronavirus whistleblower doctor punished by police, who died from the virus
- BREAKING: Former longtime AZ sheriff Joe Arpaio makes big announcement
- REPORT: CEO of successful restaurant chain gives up salary for year to pay workers during pandemic
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Actor demands Trump be removed from office over coronavirus handling
- REPORT: Top CDC official warns New York’s coronavirus outbreak is just a preview
- REPORT: Every resident of senior home presumed to have coronavirus
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- REPORT: Coca-Cola reveals how coronavirus is about to make major impact on their product
- REPORT: Trump grants major disaster declaration for state of Maryland