REPORT: CNN’s Jim Acosta fires another shot at Trump in defense of media
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
CNN’s White House star Jim Acosta has fired another shot at Donald Trump amid his ongoing feud with the president.
Acosta, who on Monday dismissed the idea that he seeks out the spotlight during the Trump presidency but rather he and other journalists were “thrust” into an “unprecedented situation,” said in another new interview that the media has been more honest with the American public than the president.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I have never witnessed a concerted effort by any news organization to take a stand one way or the other on a political issue, to damage one particular party or help another,” he told Publishers Weekly.
“We have been far more honest and straightforward with the American people than President Trump has,” Acosta said in reference to the media. “Are there times when we fall short? Sure. But the press issues corrections. When was the last time you saw the president issue a correction or a clarification? It’s a rare thing for Donald J. Trump.”
— Isabella Media Inc (@isabella_media) June 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in