REPORT: Coast Guard families told to hold garage sales to cope with shutdown
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by PRESSHERALD.COM:
Employees of the U.S. Coast Guard who are facing a long U.S. government shutdown just received a suggestion: To get by without pay, consider holding a garage sale, babysitting or serving as a “mystery shopper.”
The suggestions were part of a five-page tip sheet published by the Coast Guard Support Program, an employee-assistance arm of the service often known as CG SUPRT. It is designated to offer Coast Guard members help with mental-health issues or other concerns about their lives, including financial wellness.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Coast Guard receives funding from the Department of Homeland Security, and is subjected to the shuttering of parts of the government along with DHS’s other agencies. That stands in contrast to other military services, which are part of the Defense Department and have funding.
//WOTV NEWS//: Coast Guard families told to hold garage sales… https://t.co/eGBmvdH9q9
— wotv news (@wotv_news) January 9, 2019
Coast Guard families told they can have garage sales to cope with government shutdown https://t.co/Un0tPkkrrc
— drakicus2740 (@drakicus2740) January 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit PRESSHERALD.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting PRESSHERALD.COM
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: NBCUniversal Chief makes admission on Megyn Kelly
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems