REPORT: Colin Kaepernick has message for current NFL players
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick encouraged players participating in protests during the national anthem to “continue to fight” just weeks before the start of the NFL season.
The message from Kaepernick comes just days after the NFL announced a partnership with rapper Jay-Z, which includes a social justice initiative. Jay-Z said at the press conference that the country had “moved passed kneeling.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Kaepernick’s allies, including his girlfriend Nessa, accused the rapper of selling out.
Kaepernick tweeted: “My Brothers @E_Reid35 @KSTiLLS @iThinkIsee12 continue to fight for the people, even in the face of death threats. They have never moved past the people and continue to put their beliefs into action. Stay strong Brothers!!!
He was referring to Eric Reid (Carolina Panthers), Kenny Stills (Miami Dolphins), and Albert Wilson (Miami Dolphins).
Reid said Jay-Z is “despicable” for signing the NFL deal.
My Brothers @E_Reid35 @KSTiLLS @iThinkIsee12 continue to fight for the people, even in the face of death threats. They have never moved past the people and continue to put their beliefs into action. Stay strong Brothers!!! ✊🏾 pic.twitter.com/OQClsZXD5V
— Colin Kaepernick (@Kaepernick7) August 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Father-of-three blows up home on day of daughter’s wedding
- REPORT: Liberal paper passed on thinly sourced Kavanaugh story before NYT published it
- REPORT: Kim Jong Un sends invitation to President Trump
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- Man tries to bribe wheelchair-bound woman after sexually assaulting her
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez makes request on Manafort being sent to Rikers Island