REPORT: College professor shot himself to protest against Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A Las Vegas professor is facing felony gun charges after he reportedly shot himself in the arm in protest of President Trump.
The Las Vegas Review-Journal reported on Tuesday that College of Southern Nevada sociology professor, Mark J. Bird, was charged with the unlawful discharge of a firearm, carrying a concealed weapon without a permit and the possession a deadly weapon on school property for his role in an on-campus shooting last month.
The article goes on to state the following:
Court records obtained by the local paper revealed Bird allegedly shot himself on school grounds in protest of the president. A police report detailing the incident reportedly did not elaborate on the professor’s reasoning behind the shooting.
On the day of the reported shooting on Aug. 28, Bird was reportedly seen stumbling out of a school bathroom while bleeding from a self-inflicted wound before collapsing.
In the bathroom Bird exited, campus police said they found a $100 bill that had been taped to a mirror in addition to a note reading: “For the janitor.” Campus police also reported finding a .22-caliber pistol on the bathroom floor and a spent shell casing.
College of Southern Nevada sociology professor shot himself on campus last month to protest trump.
That’ll show ’em!https://t.co/uzoweh33pv
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) September 12, 2018
According to the newspaper, Bird, who was hired by the college in 1993, remained employed with the college as of Tuesday.
However, Bird, who was reportedly an emeritus faculty member at the time of the incident, is not scheduled to teach courses at the school during the coming fall semester.
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Kavanagh be confirmed to the Supreme Court?
- REPORT: Hundreds of teen gangsters go on terrorizing rampage, police close amusement park
- BREAKING: Senate panel schedules vote for Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Was Avenatti ‘duped’ by bombshell Kavanaugh claims?
- REPORT: 23-year old pageant winner dramatically STRIPPED of her crown for ‘lie’ (video/pictures)
- REPORT: Kavanaugh accuser’s lawyer sends letter with new complaint about hearing
- VIDEO: Stunning “flashback video” emerges of Joe Biden on sexual misconduct investigations
- VIDEO: UN audience laughs when Trump remarks on achievements
- BREAKING: Senators told to expect to be in town this weekend: See why
- REPORT: Kavanaugh classmates rescind names from statement rejecting second accuser’s allegation