REPORT: Comedian Roseanne Barr to speak at Trumpettes’ Gala at Mar-A-Lago
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Embattled comedian and Trump supporter Roseanne Barr will speak at the upcoming Trumpettes gala at Mar-a-Lago, The Palm Beach Post first reported.
Barr, whose reboot of the popular sitcom “Roseanne” was canceled in 2018 after she tweeted racist comments about former Obama administration advisor Valerie Jarrett, will be the featured speaker.
The article goes on to state the following:
Donald Trump, Jr. will also be speaking at the event that will take place Feb.1, the day before Super Bowl Sunday.
“Roseanne is is a really loyal Trump supporter,” Trumpettes founder Toni Holt Kramer told the paper. “If there was ever anybody who really put their mouth on the line and said how much she loves the president, she is one of them. You can’t get a hotter name in town.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: ‘Blood Drained From Adam Schiff’s Face’: John Barrasso Says Schiff’s ‘Parody’ Backfired
- REPORT: News outlet blasted by police for breaking news of Kobe Bryant’s death before family could be notified
- REPORT: Another country offers to pick up Harry and Meghan’s massive security bill
- VIDEO: Chris Wallace confronts Dershowitz over impeachment
- VIDEO: Tucker Carlson: Adam Schiff is turning into a Tom Clancy character
- VIDEO: Angel Mom rips into Biden, Dems over ‘illegal alien criminals first’ agenda
- VIDEO: “God help me, I did it.” Megyn Kelly reveals she complied with demeaning request by Roger Ailes
- REPORT: Republican AGs Say Bloomberg Is Secretly Embedding An Army Of Anti-Trump Attorneys Inside State Offices
- JUST IN: Deadly avalanche barrels down on visitors of US ski resort
- REPORT: Adam Schiff proposes method to overrule Republicans and settle dispute over witnesses