REPORT: Comedian Roseanne Barr to speak at Trumpettes’ Gala at Mar-A-Lago
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Embattled comedian and Trump supporter Roseanne Barr will speak at the upcoming Trumpettes gala at Mar-a-Lago, The Palm Beach Post first reported.
Barr, whose reboot of the popular sitcom “Roseanne” was canceled in 2018 after she tweeted racist comments about former Obama administration advisor Valerie Jarrett, will be the featured speaker.
The article goes on to state the following:
Donald Trump, Jr. will also be speaking at the event that will take place Feb.1, the day before Super Bowl Sunday.
“Roseanne is is a really loyal Trump supporter,” Trumpettes founder Toni Holt Kramer told the paper. “If there was ever anybody who really put their mouth on the line and said how much she loves the president, she is one of them. You can’t get a hotter name in town.”
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- VIDEO: ‘It’s Going To Be An Exposé And A Cover-Up’: Tom Fitton Gives His IG Report Predictions
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott