REPORT: Comey bails on hearing as Obama officials set for Senate grilling on Russia
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The Senate Intelligence Committee is preparing to question top Obama administration intelligence officials behind closed doors on Wednesday on their explosive assessment that officially accused Russia of meddling in the 2016 presidential election to boost then-candidate Donald Trump.
The committee, led by Chairman Richard Burr, R-N.C., and Vice Chairman Mark Warner, D-Va., invited former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, former Central Intelligence Agency Director John Brennan, former National Security Agenda Director Michael Rogers (who retired earlier this year) and former FBI Director James Comey.
The article goes on to state the following:
Comey, though, plans to skip the closed-door session Wednesday due to a “previously scheduled engagement,” his attorney said.
Comey, who was fired last May, has been on a media blitz in recent weeks promoting his memoir, “A Higher Loyalty,” in which he is highly critical of now-President Trump.
To weigh in on this information provided by FOXNEWS.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Burger King mocks President Trump over misspelled tweet
- BREAKING: Democratic National Committee deals major blow to Women’s March
- VIDEO: Brute arrested for punching 11-year-old girl in the face
- VIDEO: ‘I Don’t Need The Title’: Trump’s AG nominee slaps down Dem senator’s push for him to recuse himself
- BREAKING: Latest funding bill to reopen the government FAILS in House, fewer Republicans support it
- OpEd: Could Nancy Pelosi be the next president of the United States?
- REPORT: Bus carrying people from Mexico to Chicago stops in small Okla. town amid ‘health concerns’
- REPORT: Sarah Sanders Birthday Tweet Delivers Backhanded Blow To NBC
- REPORT: Sen. Rubio’s office issues statement on photo of Rep. Tlaib with pro-Hezbollah activist
- CNN analyst calls out conservative radio host for being white privileged, but…