REPORT: Comey throws Lynch under the bus over Hillary email probe
DML News is the most efficient, fair, and balanced news aggregation service on the internet. In our ongoing effort to educate and inform people about what is being published and reported around the world, DML News offers the following information:
Published by NYPost.com
Ex-FBI Director James Comey savages President Trump in his bestselling new tell-all, “A Higher Loyalty” — but also skewers former Attorney General Loretta Lynch for her dubious handling of the Hillary Clinton email probe.
Lynch, wrote Comey, had a “tortured half-out, half-in approach” to the investigation, and he said he even considered calling for a special prosecutor to be appointed to oversee the probe because of Lynch’s ambivalence.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
“But I decided it would be brutally unfair to do that,” he wrote. “A world-class FBI team had investigated Hillary Clinton for a year, and all of them — to a person — believed there was no prosecutable case.”
The NY Post further reported:
Still, he described Lynch’s behavior regarding the probe as “very strange” in that she rejected calls to recuse herself from the case while not playing much of a role in the investigation.
“She chose a very strange position — that she would not remove herself, but that she would accept my recommendation about the case,” he added.
“In effect, she was removing herself but not removing herself. Again, very strange.”
Trending on DML News
- CLAIM: Sri Lanka: Seven arrested for Easter Sunday jihad massacres, death toll passes 190
- REPORT: Grassley warns White House not to oust any more top immigration officials
- VIDEO: April Ryan slams Mike Huckabee in fiery Twitter feud
- VIDEO: President Trump Keeps His Promise To 95-Year-Old WWII Vet
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: BuzzFeed News editor crushed by Twitter for jab at Trump over Sri Lanka bombings
- VIDEO: Up to 300 teenagers involved in brawl at amusement park
- BREAKING: Nunes files HUGE lawsuit alleging conspiracy to derail Clinton, Russia probes
- Students arrested for bringing weapons to Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty