REPORT: Company announces moving production out of China over tariff concerns
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by CNBC:
GoPro announced Monday it is pulling camera production out of China by summer 2019 to avoid being caught up in the ongoing tariff feud between the U.S. and China.
The full press release from GoPro is below.
The article goes on to state the following:
JUST IN: GoPro is moving “most” of its US-bound production out of China to protect its business from potential new American tariffs. GoPro will continue to make cameras in China that are heading for other international markets.
“Today’s geopolitical business environment requires agility, and we’re proactively addressing tariff concerns by moving most of our US-bound camera production out of China,” said Brian McGee, Executive Vice President and CFO of GoPro. “We believe this diversified approach to production can benefit our business regardless of tariff implications.”
CLICK HERE to read more from CNBC.
— Samuel Burke (@samuelcnn) December 10, 2018
GoPro is moving camera production out of China over tariff concerns https://t.co/RwewDVDYTU
— CNBC (@CNBC) December 10, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit CNBC. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting CNBC
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
- Trump Tweets: Disputed BuzzFeed report and ‘a son that loves his dad’
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- REPORT: Trump administration issues stricter rules on travel for lawmakers
- TRUMP TWEET: Makes first public statement on cancelled Pelosi trip
- REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
- BREAKING: Supreme Court scraps arguments on Trump census appeal
- REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
- EXCLUSIVE: DML rips into five Democrats on Twitter
- REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump