REPORT: Connecticut mosque fire investigated as possible arson
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Investigators are examining whether a fire at a Connecticut mosque over the weekend was the result of arson.
Some evidence has already been recovered indicating that the Diyanet Mosque in New Haven was a deliberate act, New Haven Fire Chief John Alston Jr. said on Monday. State and federal authorities have launched a criminal investigation, he said.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We are taking this very serious,” New Haven interim Police Chief Otoniel Reyes said. “We are working with our federal and state partners to make sure there is no underlying issue to the greater community and to the greater religious community.”
Evidence suggests that a mosque fire in New Haven was intentionally set, according to the city’s fire chief. https://t.co/GV9jqiUtCH
— New Haven Patch (@NewHavenCTPatch) May 13, 2019
Really worrying to see: Connecticut mosque fire now being investigated as arson
— Miqdaad Versi (@miqdaad) May 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Teen now permanently blinded as mystery illness progresses after going on cruise
- REPORT: 16 dog food brands may cause heart disease in pets, FDA warns
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- REPORT: Ex-White House spokesperson joins Fox Corporation
- REPORT: CNN guest says GOP is responsible for Trump’s ‘racist’ and ‘un-American ideas’
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez calls for ‘9/11-style commission’ to investigate Trump family separation policy