REPORT: Conservative actor calls Ocasio-Cortez ‘the most dangerous person in America’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Academy Award-winning actor James Woods is warning fellow conservatives to ignore freshman New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez “at your peril.”
“This is the most dangerous person in America right now,” the “Videodrome” star tweeted Thursday, a day after Ocasio-Cortez gave her first speech on the floor of the House, where she slammed President Trump over the ongoing partial government shutdown.
The article goes on to state the following:
”It is not normal to hold 800,000 workers’ paychecks hostage. It is not normal to shut down the government when we don’t get what we want,” she said in her address.
This is the most dangerous person in America right now. Ignore her at your peril… pic.twitter.com/xl9AccTkgD
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) January 17, 2019
— New York Post (@nypost) January 18, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists
- REPORT: Harvey Weinstein reaches massive deal to settle sex assault civil suits