REPORT: Conservative millennial commentator SLAMS Obamas, telling former first lady to ‘sit down’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News commentator Tomi Lahren is telling Michelle Obama to “sit down” after taking issue with the former first lady calling her husband Barack Obama a great president.
“Michelle Obama said we ‘had’ a great president. By what measure? Not in economic growth. Not in border enforcement. Not in strength on the world stage. Sit down, Michelle,” Lahren wrote to her 1.18 million followers in a tweet.
The article goes on to state the following:
Lahren, who will be hosting a show on Fox’s soon-to-launch subscription service called “Fox Nation,” was responding to remarks Michelle Obama made at a rally in Las Vegas.
“Here’s what we have to do,” she said at the “When We All Vote” rally. “If we want qualified people that we trust, then people have to vote. Because you can’t vote some of the time and then sit out.”
“You know, we saw that happen. We experienced that. But we had a great president,” she said, referring to former President Obama.
Michelle Obama said we “had” a great president. By what measure? Not in economic growth. Not in border enforcement. Not in strength on the world stage. Sit down, Michelle.
— Tomi Lahren (@TomiLahren) September 24, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Trending on DML News
- Growing ‘Garbage Patch’ in ocean is 3 times the size of France (videos)
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- BREAKING: Man broke into Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s office: Police
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- 2-year-old sings National Anthem
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake