REPORT: Conservative Street Artist Banned from Twitter
DML News is the most efficient, fair, and balanced news aggregation service on the internet. In our ongoing effort to educate and inform people about what is being published and reported around the world, DML News offers the following information:
Published by BREITBART.COM
Conservative street artist Sabo has been permanently suspended from Twitter.
Sabo, who ran the @UnsavoryAgents account, was banned from the platform on Friday.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
“Was not told why or for how long. I just saw I no longer have my 32,000 followers and I’m no longer following anybody,” claimed Sabo in an email to Breitbart Tech. “They want nothing less than to completely destroy us on the Right.”
Sabo has frequently criticized the power that large tech companies and social networks, and this month the street artist plastered New York City with posters targeting Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. He also mocked Zuckerberg’s potential political aspirations last year.
Twitter suspends Conservative street artist Sabo.
— PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) April 13, 2018
— Martina Markota (@MartinaMarkota) April 14, 2018
Seems the awesomely infamous Sabo aka @unsavoryagents has been banned fron Twitter…😖geez..no one has a sense of humor thru the 1A? Seems the double standard rule is applied here..😡
— SoulJourney Truth (@ALakerfan78) April 14, 2018
— BCAC (@ignorancecosts) April 14, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Christine Blasey Ford, accuser of Brett Kavanaugh, will testify in open hearing
- CLAIM: New Kavanaugh bombshell hinted at by news aggregator: ‘Another Woman?’
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh has records from 1982 that may help his defense against allegations
- REPORT: Poll shows how many people want FBI to investigate Kavanaugh allegation
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- VIDEO: Democrat reveals what she’ll grill Brett Kavanaugh about at hearing
- BREAKING: New Allegation of Sexual Misconduct From Kavanaugh’s College Years
- REPORT: Former Trump aide steps down from CNN role amid claims he drugged woman he got pregnant
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- BREAKING: Conservative actor James Woods locked out of Twitter