REPORT: Conservative Street Artist Banned from Twitter
DML News is the most efficient, fair, and balanced news aggregation service on the internet. In our ongoing effort to educate and inform people about what is being published and reported around the world, DML News offers the following information:
Published by BREITBART.COM
Conservative street artist Sabo has been permanently suspended from Twitter.
Sabo, who ran the @UnsavoryAgents account, was banned from the platform on Friday.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
“Was not told why or for how long. I just saw I no longer have my 32,000 followers and I’m no longer following anybody,” claimed Sabo in an email to Breitbart Tech. “They want nothing less than to completely destroy us on the Right.”
Sabo has frequently criticized the power that large tech companies and social networks, and this month the street artist plastered New York City with posters targeting Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. He also mocked Zuckerberg’s potential political aspirations last year.
Twitter suspends Conservative street artist Sabo.
— PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) April 13, 2018
— Martina Markota (@MartinaMarkota) April 14, 2018
Seems the awesomely infamous Sabo aka @unsavoryagents has been banned fron Twitter…😖geez..no one has a sense of humor thru the 1A? Seems the double standard rule is applied here..😡
— SoulJourney Truth (@ALakerfan78) April 14, 2018
— BCAC (@ignorancecosts) April 14, 2018
Trending on DML News
- GONE VIRAL: Mom of killed Navy SEAL hero rips Democrat for Purple Heart for Strzok comment
- Gowdy: Rosenstein should not be impeached, public hearings a joke
- REPORT: James Woods threatened by Stormi Daniels’ lawyer
- REPORT: Gowdy says Mueller probe is not a witch hunt
- REPORT: California Dems stun Sen Feinstein
- VIDEO: SF Mayor: ‘There’s More Feces … Than I’ve Ever Seen’
- VIDEO: Trump raves about ‘beautiful’ Queen, internet complains about ‘awkward moment’
- REPORT: Russia responds in agreement to Trump’s statement on Twitter
- POLL: Who is the most dangerous Democrat in 2020?
- VIDEO: John Bolton Speaks Out on WH Decision To Cancel His CNN Interview, Russia and more