REPORT: Conservative Street Artist Banned from Twitter
DML News is the most efficient, fair, and balanced news aggregation service on the internet. In our ongoing effort to educate and inform people about what is being published and reported around the world, DML News offers the following information:
Published by BREITBART.COM
Conservative street artist Sabo has been permanently suspended from Twitter.
Sabo, who ran the @UnsavoryAgents account, was banned from the platform on Friday.
It is important to note that the article goes on to state the following:
“Was not told why or for how long. I just saw I no longer have my 32,000 followers and I’m no longer following anybody,” claimed Sabo in an email to Breitbart Tech. “They want nothing less than to completely destroy us on the Right.”
Sabo has frequently criticized the power that large tech companies and social networks, and this month the street artist plastered New York City with posters targeting Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg. He also mocked Zuckerberg’s potential political aspirations last year.
Twitter suspends Conservative street artist Sabo.
— PeterSweden (@PeterSweden7) April 13, 2018
— Martina Markota (@MartinaMarkota) April 14, 2018
Seems the awesomely infamous Sabo aka @unsavoryagents has been banned fron Twitter…😖geez..no one has a sense of humor thru the 1A? Seems the double standard rule is applied here..😡
— SoulJourney Truth (@ALakerfan78) April 14, 2018
— BCAC (@ignorancecosts) April 14, 2018
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: Judge rules Trump administration justified in ending Obama-era immigration program
- REPORT: Corsi slaps Mueller with $350M lawsuit
- EXCLUSIVE: Chelsea Clinton rips into magazine staffer for making joke about Barron Trump
- REPORT: Company announces moving production out of China over tariff concerns
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh sides with liberal judges to turn away Planned Parenthood defunding cases
- VIDEO: Chris Christie comments on Trump’s legal jeopardy
- OpEd: Cohen’s pleas concocted by prosecutors to snare Trump
- REPORT: YouTube terminates conservative activist’s channel
- VIDEO: Ocasio-Cortez surprises Queens synagogue with family history
- REPORT: Actress declares ‘We should be afraid’ of Trump