REPORT: Cops hunt for creep who mounted disgusting attack on MTA workers
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Police are looking for a man who threw urine on two female MTA workers, officials said Sunday.
The man, who was believed to be in his 20s, punched an on-duty MTA conductor in the head and threw a cup of urine in her face inside of the Brook Avenue “6” subway station at about 10:30 a.m. Friday, police said.
The article goes on to state the following:
About an hour later, cops said the same man threw another cup of urine at a bus driver through an open window while she was behind the wheel of the BX 2 bus on Grand Concourse Avenue near East 138th Street.
— New York Post (@nypost) April 14, 2019
— 1010 WINS (@1010WINS) April 14, 2019
— ABC 7 Chicago (@ABC7Chicago) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Rachel Dolezal comes out as bisexual during Pride Month
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake