REPORT: Corsi slaps Mueller with $350M lawsuit
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Jerome Corsi, the conservative author accused of lying under oath to Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigators, filed a federal lawsuit late Sunday accusing Mueller of leaking grand jury items and various constitutional violations, including illegal surveillance, reports said.
Politico reported that the newly filed suit claims that Mueller tried to get Corsi to give testimony that Corsi said is false. He is reportedly seeking $100 million in actual damages and $250 million in damages due to injury to his reputation. The CIA, FBI, and the National Security Agency were also named in the suit.
The article goes on to state the following:
The author has theorized that investigators hoped that he would admit to a connection with WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange. The connection would bolster their Russian collusion investigation, he said. A link between Corsi and Assange would make it easy to tie in President Trump’s former adviser Roger Stone, he said.
.@jerome_corsi on being target of #MuellerProbe: “My crime is that I supported @POTUS and I did my best to help get [him] elected. And now, I’m a criminal for having done that. It’s a political prosecution and I filed a complaint with the DOJ against Mueller …” #TrishRegan pic.twitter.com/5OFWho6Lor
— Trish Regan (@trish_regan) December 7, 2018
A conspiracy theorist who says he’s being threatened with indictment by Robert Mueller has filed a lawsuit accusing the special counsel of constitutional violations and leaking grand jury secrets https://t.co/2aj09Epwat
— POLITICO (@politico) December 10, 2018
— Lucid Mink (@LucidMink) December 10, 2018
I like your style Corsi.
The suit was filed in the U.S. District Court in Washington and NAMED MUELLER as the defendant.
How long til Mueller sets up a gofundme?
— 🇺🇸RespectTheAnthem🇺🇸 (@AnthemRespect) December 10, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump cancelling Pelosi’s foreign trip?
- Trump Tweets: Disputed BuzzFeed report and ‘a son that loves his dad’
- REPORT: Trump administration issues stricter rules on travel for lawmakers
- TRUMP TWEET: Makes first public statement on cancelled Pelosi trip
- REPORT: Federal raids underway throughout Indianapolis
- BREAKING: Supreme Court scraps arguments on Trump census appeal
- REPORT: Bush calls on Trump, Democrats to ‘put politics aside’ and end the shutdown (picture)
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- EXCLUSIVE: DML rips into five Democrats on Twitter
- REPORT: Poll: Voters in red state view Pelosi more favorably than Trump