REPORT: Couple jailed for selling son to pedophiles
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by BBC.COM:
A woman who sold her son to pedophiles on the darknet has been jailed for 12 years and six months by a court in southern Germany.
The Freiburg court also jailed her partner, the boy’s stepfather, for 12 years. The boy was nine when the trial began in June.
The German nationals, 48 and 39 years old, had sexually abused the boy themselves for at least two years.
The article goes on to state the following:
The darknet is an internet area beyond the reach of mainstream search engines.
On Monday, the court jailed a Spanish man for 10 years for sexually abusing the boy repeatedly.
Five other men have also been prosecuted in connection with the abuse.
The couple was found guilty of rape, aggravated sexual assault of children, forced prostitution and distribution of child pornography.
The boy is now living with foster parents.
German court gives long jail terms to couple who sold their son on dark net to paedophiles https://t.co/i3gJwqv9Nn
— BBC Breaking News (@BBCBreaking) August 7, 2018
A German court convicted a mother and her boyfriend, a known pedophile, of sexually abusing her son beginning when he was about 7, and of selling him to other pedophiles over the “dark web” https://t.co/55UWQVOg05
— The New York Times (@nytimes) August 7, 2018
— TIME (@TIME) August 7, 2018
A German couple were sentenced to 12 years in jail for sexually abusing their 10-year-old son and selling him to paedophiles on the “dark net.”
6 other men were also sentenced to 8-10 years for paying to abuse the child. pic.twitter.com/cP0pDIfL5Z
— AJ+ (@ajplus) August 7, 2018
— New York Post (@nypost) August 7, 2018
German Couple Convicted Of Selling Child On The Darknet https://t.co/9knmuC0Adk
— NPR (@NPR) August 7, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by BBC.COM, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting BBC.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems