REPORT: Court issues ruling against VA in favor of veterans
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
A federal court has ruled against a regulation issued by the Department of Veterans Affairs that allowed the department to block reimbursements from veterans who received emergency medical care at non-VA facilities, NBC News reports.
According to the publication, the U.S. Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims handed down the ruling on Monday, in which it found that the department had violated federal law by issuing a rule last year that blocked it from reimbursing veterans for emergency medical care costs at non-VA facilities.
The article goes on to state the following:
The ruling, which found that the department had wrongfully denied reimbursements to veterans under the 2018 rule, reportedly comes years after the department found itself in hot water for another regulation that blocked coverage benefits to veterans for emergency claims if their insurance covered a portion of the costs.
At the time in 2015, the same court also reportedly found that the department had violated the same federal law with the regulation.
— The Hill (@thehill) September 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Another royal break. This time it’s Prince William and Kate Middleton, but its not an exit
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- VIDEO: CNN Anchor Tells Nancy Pelosi That Trump Was Acquitted — She Interrupts, Claims He Wasn’t
- VIDEO: Students Who Tried To Kick Out White People ‘Thought They Were Gonna Be Hailed As Heroes’
- REPORT: Barack Obama’s childhood home hits the market
- REPORT: Rudy Giuliani predicts Trump will be ‘totally vindicated’ by ‘smoking gun’ in Hunter Biden probe: ‘We’ve got the documents’
- REPORT: Border Patrol posts multiple reports of truck loads of illegal aliens smuggled into US [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy reacts to DOJ decision on McCabe
- VIDEO: ‘F—ing Traitor’: Sen. Collins Releases Abusive Voicemails Ahead of Impeachment Vote
- REPORT: CBP Officers Seize HUGE Liquid Meth Load [PHOTOS]