REPORT: Crime lab employee accidentally shoots herself
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
RALEIGH, N.C. — Authorities say an employee at North Carolina’s state crime lab accidentally shot herself while testing a weapon.
North Carolina Department of Justice spokeswoman Laura Brewer says the employee was released from the hospital after a few hours of treatment.
The article goes on to state the following:
Brewer said in an email the worker was doing forensic testing Thursday at the State Crime Lab when the gun accidentally fired and she was wounded.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- Hillary raises over $150k in just a few hours for illegals, DML responds
- POLL: Should kids be separated from illegal alien parents at border?
- BREAKING: Peter Strzok escorted out of FBI building amid investigation
- DML TV: Hillary says Trump spreading downright lies about border, DML responds
- UPDATE: Ex-CIA engineer charged in connection to huge breach known as Vault 7
- REPORT: Florida mom arrested after leaving 3-year-old in car for 12 hours
- REPORT: Trump plan to claw back billions in spending facing uncertain future
- REPORT: Kansas Judge Rules on Law Requiring Voters to Show Proof of Citizenship
- REPORT: ICE demands apology from New Yorker over tattoo claim
- BREAKING: L.A. sheriff’s detectives seize over 500 firearms from felon’s home (photos)