REPORT: Cruz asks Trump to campaign for him in Texas Senate race
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) asked President Trump to campaign for him in his Senate race against Rep. Beto O’Rourke (D-Texas).
Cruz told The Houston Chronicle during a campaign stop in Seguin, Texas, on Monday that he had contacted Trump and that he would “welcome” the president’s support.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I hope to see him in Texas,” Cruz told the Chronicle. “I think we are likely to see the president down in Texas before the election.”
— Stephen Roman (@Stephen_A_Roman) August 8, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by TheHill.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- Border Protection seized enough fentanyl to kill entire population of the United States
- RESEARCH: Number of Muslims in the US; how many are radical; impact on welfare
- REPORT: Mark Meadows views NEW ‘Strzok coverup’ material at DOJ
- POLL: Should Tucker Carlson be fired from Fox News?
- Princess Diana’s death was no accident, say couple who witnessed crash
- Cost of open borders exposed in Muslim refugee oath (video)
- Heat wave dubbed the ‘death ridge’ will scorch the southeastern US
- REPORT: Buttigieg backs far-left idea of erasing Thomas Jefferson’s name: ‘It’s the right thing to do’
- REPORT: Trump vows to ‘end’ Iran amid ‘threats’
- POLL: Should Adam Schiff be removed from office for lying to the American public?