REPORT: Ted Cruz fined $35K by FEC
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Federal Election Commission (FEC) fined Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) $35,000 for failing to adequately disclose loans he had obtained for his 2012 Senate bid.
The fine stems from a 2016 complaint filed by the nonpartisan Campaign Legal Center (CLC) over loans he had received from Goldman Sachs and Citibank, a bulk of which he injected into his campaign as personal funds.
The article goes on to state the following:
Overall Cruz injected more than $1 million in personal funds into his campaign.
JUST IN: FEC fines Ted Cruz Senate campaign $35,000 for not disclosing $1 million in loans from Goldman Sachs and Citibank, first revealed by NYT in this 2016 story:https://t.co/RLbyBkr2oC
— Mike McIntire (@mmcintire) March 15, 2019
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) March 15, 2019
The Federal Election Commission has fined Senator Ted Cruz $35,000 for failing to adequately disclose loans he had obtained for his 2012 Senate bid
— Edward Hardy (@EdwardTHardy) March 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mark Meadows: US ambassadors conspired with DOJ to take down Trump
- BREAKING: Family releases surprising cause of death for Obama’s top economic adviser
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez Quietly Removed From Board Of PAC She Controlled
- BREAKING: Top Obama economic adviser dies suddenly at 58
- REPORT: Roy Blunt kicked from GOP event over border wall emergency vote
- BREAKING: Supreme Court hands Trump administration a victory in immigration battle
- REPORT: Facebook blocks Trump’s social media chief: ‘Why are you silencing me?’
- REPORT: Actor who fought AGAINST ISIS is having trouble gaining re-entry to U.S.
- REPORT: RNC Addresses Omar’s Op-Ed Calling For A ‘Two-State Solution’
- Trump Tweets videos from Hannity, Levin and Carlson