REPORT: Ted Cruz fined $35K by FEC
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
The Federal Election Commission (FEC) fined Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) $35,000 for failing to adequately disclose loans he had obtained for his 2012 Senate bid.
The fine stems from a 2016 complaint filed by the nonpartisan Campaign Legal Center (CLC) over loans he had received from Goldman Sachs and Citibank, a bulk of which he injected into his campaign as personal funds.
The article goes on to state the following:
Overall Cruz injected more than $1 million in personal funds into his campaign.
JUST IN: FEC fines Ted Cruz Senate campaign $35,000 for not disclosing $1 million in loans from Goldman Sachs and Citibank, first revealed by NYT in this 2016 story:https://t.co/RLbyBkr2oC
— Mike McIntire (@mmcintire) March 15, 2019
— CNN Politics (@CNNPolitics) March 15, 2019
The Federal Election Commission has fined Senator Ted Cruz $35,000 for failing to adequately disclose loans he had obtained for his 2012 Senate bid
— Edward Hardy (@EdwardTHardy) March 15, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- The eye-opening list of donors to the Clinton Foundation (list)