REPORT: Cuomo presses GOP to pass gun bill
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Gov. Cuomo ratcheted up pressure on Republicans who tenuously control the state Senate to pass a “red flag” bill that would allow teachers, relatives and law enforcement to seek court orders removing guns from people they view as dangerous.
Cuomo traveled on school buses Monday to Long Island and The Bronx to draw attention to the legislation, warning that GOP state senators who oppose his measure could be voted out.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Either you do the responsible thing or we will find somebody that will,” Cuomo said in Plainview, LI.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: House Dems to offer additional funding for ‘border security’ to reopen government
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine tears Nancy Pelosi to shreds in blistering monologue, concludes with shocking image
- BREAKING: Pelosi releases blistering statement on Trump’s offer to legalize Dreamers for wall money
- BREAKING: Inside the Mueller team’s decision to dispute BuzzFeed’s explosive story on Trump and Cohen
- REPORT: Four boys ages 12 to 14 are charged with kidnapping and raping a girl
- BREAKING: Details leaked on Trump’s planned announcement, expected compromise on shutdown
- EXCLUSIVE: Ann Coulter lambasts President Trump’s compromise proposal with Twitter rampage
- BREAKING: President Trump makes announcement on proposal to end shutdown (VIDEO)
- POLL: Do you approve of President Trump’s ‘immigration compromise’ proposal?
- BREAKING: Skating champion dies by suicide day after being suspended