REPORT: Cuomo presses GOP to pass gun bill
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Gov. Cuomo ratcheted up pressure on Republicans who tenuously control the state Senate to pass a “red flag” bill that would allow teachers, relatives and law enforcement to seek court orders removing guns from people they view as dangerous.
Cuomo traveled on school buses Monday to Long Island and The Bronx to draw attention to the legislation, warning that GOP state senators who oppose his measure could be voted out.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Either you do the responsible thing or we will find somebody that will,” Cuomo said in Plainview, LI.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Caravan migrants becoming sick due to severe conditions (Photos, Videos)
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- VIDEO: Univision anchor makes claim about caravan migrants
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- VIDEO: Kim Kardashian sticks up for Kanye’s support of Trump on Alec Baldwin show
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice sends letter, has ‘beginning stages of dementia’
- EXCLUSIVE: Man claims Texans are preparing for WAR at border
- REPORT: Only one candidate shows up for debate in hot Senate race
- VIDEO: Reporter says Kamala Harris received ‘Rock Star Reception’ in Iowa, photos contradict claim