REPORT: Cuomo presses GOP to pass gun bill
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Gov. Cuomo ratcheted up pressure on Republicans who tenuously control the state Senate to pass a “red flag” bill that would allow teachers, relatives and law enforcement to seek court orders removing guns from people they view as dangerous.
Cuomo traveled on school buses Monday to Long Island and The Bronx to draw attention to the legislation, warning that GOP state senators who oppose his measure could be voted out.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Either you do the responsible thing or we will find somebody that will,” Cuomo said in Plainview, LI.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: Letter from paramedic at Texas border reveals another side to immigration issue
- EXCLUSIVE: Border Patrol agent contacts DML, shares unreported FACTS on issues at border
- BREAKING: Vinnie Paul, legendary Pantera drummer, dies at 54
- POLL: Should actor Peter Fonda be arrested for threatening Barron Trump?
- REPORT: Donald Trump Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle take their relationship public (photo)
- Trump Tweet: Will speak to Mexico!
- BREAKING: Supreme Court issues ruling on law enforcement searches of cellphone data
- REPORT: Millennials have found a reason to be optimistic about Trump
- REPORT: Five Charity Workers Kidnapped and Gang-Raped
- BREAKING: Father shares shocking truth about iconic crying migrant girl used in family separation propaganda