REPORT: Cuomo presses GOP to pass gun bill
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Gov. Cuomo ratcheted up pressure on Republicans who tenuously control the state Senate to pass a “red flag” bill that would allow teachers, relatives and law enforcement to seek court orders removing guns from people they view as dangerous.
Cuomo traveled on school buses Monday to Long Island and The Bronx to draw attention to the legislation, warning that GOP state senators who oppose his measure could be voted out.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Either you do the responsible thing or we will find somebody that will,” Cuomo said in Plainview, LI.
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Should Christopher Watts receive the death penalty?
- UPDATE: Stunning details emerge on man detained by ICE while driving his pregnant wife to hospital
- VIDEO: How a patient paid a $285 copay for a $40 drug
- REPORT: Ex-doctor Shafeeq Sheikh, found guilty of raping sedated woman, gets shocking sentence
- OpEd: Newt Gingrich: Mueller’s fatal mistake
- REPORT: Murdered Colorado mom ‘beat all odds’ to get pregnant, brother says in emotional post
- REPORT: WH aide departs after questions arise about speech at controversial venue
- VIDEO: Democrat Cracks Joke About President Trump Drowning
- REPORT: U.S. company reports one year later after implanting microchips in employees’ hands
- VIDEO: Neighbor shoots TX man stabbing his toddler to death while yelling religious rants