REPORT: Cuomo pushes for assisted suicide bill after NJ passes similar law
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The passage of New Jersey’s right-to-die law Friday may have given new life to a similar bill in New York.
Gov. Cuomo said he supports proposals before the state Senate and Assembly to make doctor-assisted suicide legal for terminally ill patients.
“I say pass the bill,” Cuomo said during a radio interview last week. “It’s a controversial issue, it’s a difficult issue. The older we get and the better medicine gets, the more we’ve seen people suffer for too, too long.”
“I think it’s a situation that we have to address, definitely.”
— New York Post (@nypost) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: State Dems approve mega-millions in tuition aid for illegal immigrants – after blocking same for Gold Star families
- REPORT: Lori Loughlin’s DAUGHTER under investigation for college sacndal
- VIDEO: Pelosi undermines Trump abroad on US-UK trade deal
- REPORT: Fired DOJ official blasts President Trump in TIME 100 bio on Robert Mueller
- REPORT: Department of Correction officer busted for drunk driving on FDR Drive
- EXCLUSIVE: Filmmaker reveals SOLUTION to immigration crisis that everyone is ignoring (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Federal judge compares Trump to Ku Klux Klan and Jim Crow segregationists
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- REPORT: Fox News personality to become Treasury spokesperson
- REPORT: Trump makes first direct comments about running against Buttigieg (Audio)