REPORT: Cuomo pushes for assisted suicide bill after NJ passes similar law
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
The passage of New Jersey’s right-to-die law Friday may have given new life to a similar bill in New York.
Gov. Cuomo said he supports proposals before the state Senate and Assembly to make doctor-assisted suicide legal for terminally ill patients.
“I say pass the bill,” Cuomo said during a radio interview last week. “It’s a controversial issue, it’s a difficult issue. The older we get and the better medicine gets, the more we’ve seen people suffer for too, too long.”
“I think it’s a situation that we have to address, definitely.”
— New York Post (@nypost) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NYPost.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: NYPD cop identified who killed himself behind Staten Island precinct
- Illegal alien stowaways die after falling off plane (video)
- Officer kills suspect who mowed down pedestrian in Philly (video)
- EXCLUSIVE: President Trump under attack! How to show your support
- POLL: Most Americans believe Obama improperly surveilled Trump
- REPORT: Omar fires off angry message to Trump about congressional ‘#MuslimBan’
- REPORT: Dozens died in North Korean earthquake