REPORT: Customs and Border Protection officer accused of killing wife on Thanksgiving
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
A Customs and Border Protection officer was arrested in the murder of his wife, also a CBP employee, who was killed in their Texas home on Thanksgiving, police said.
Dudley Bernard, 40, was taken into custody in the front yard of his League City property Thursday night after his wife, 42-year-old Chauntelle Bernard was found dead, according to the local police department.
The article goes on to state the following:
Investigators responded to the house after receiving several 911 calls about “multiple gunshots” fired just after 11 p.m., and found the woman “deceased at the front door of the residence with injuries consistent with gunshot wounds,” officials wrote on FacebookFriday morning. Bernard was arrested without incident. During the time of the shooting, the couple’s two sons, along with other family members, were inside the house, KHOU reported. Police said there was a “disturbance” inside and Bernard walked out of the family’s back door before returning with a handgun. His wife was shot moments later.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Video captures horrifying moment of deadly New Zealand volcano eruption, Americans among tourists trapped on island
- REPORT: Social Security announces Cost of Living increase for 2020
- VIDEO: ‘I Shouldn’t Have Done It’: Elizabeth Warren Apologizes When Confronted About Native American Claims
- REPORT: Biden: ‘Nobody warned me’ about Hunter and Ukraine because Beau was dying
- VIDEO: Witness makes admission about Ukranian phone call, Schiff jumps in to halt Nunes’s questioning
- VIDEO: Graham: We Will End Impeachment Trial ‘As Quickly As Possible’
- VIDEO: Protestor interrupts impeachment hearing, screams at Nadler, hauled out of room
- BREAKING: Chilling new details revealed about Saudi students’ actions before Florida naval base attack [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: ‘They’re irrelevant’: Nadler defends not calling Republican witnesses for impeachment
- REPORT: New Muslim congresswoman flips after election, now supports anti-Israel boycott