REPORT: Date released of when Kamala Harris expected to announce 2020 run
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Sen. Kamala Harris, D-Calif., is expected to announce a White House run later this month, on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
The sources told KCBS Radio that Harris is likely to announce a 2020 run during a campaign rally in Oakland.
The article goes on to state the following:
Harris has been signaling a White House run for several weeks now, and told ABC on Tuesday that she believes now “is that moment” to do something about the problems facing the nation.
The 54-year-old senator has been making the rounds on TV as part of a small tour to promote her new book, The Truths We Hold: An American Journey, which was released on Tuesday.
Kamala Harris is expected to announce a White House run later this month, on Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) January 10, 2019
— CBS News (@CBSNews) January 10, 2019
— CNN (@CNN) January 9, 2019
Sen. Kamala Harris has decided to run for president in 2020 and will announce her candidacy on or around Martin Luther King Jr. Day, probably at a campaign rally in Oakland, sources tell KCBS Radio. https://t.co/78uHiDY43j
— KCBS 106.9 FM/740 AM (@KCBSRadio) January 10, 2019
Sen. Kamala Harris has decided to seek the 2020 Democratic nomination for president, sources close to her told KCBS Radio. https://t.co/g9JUNfMQMT
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) January 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Rep. Gaetz makes rare move to join Dem on amendment to block Trump on Iran
- BREAKING: Minnesota Lawmaker Calls For Ethics Investigation Into Rep. Ilhan Omar [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: DNA tests reveal shocking percentage of suspected fraudulent migrant families were unrelated
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- BREAKING: Podium placement for first Democratic debate revealed
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- REPORT: Iranian president lashes out with insult at Trump White House amid new sanctions