REPORT: De Blasio donor claims he bribed his way through City Hall, NYPD
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Mayor Bill de Blasio donor Jona Rechnitz took the witness stand Tuesday to testify for the second time in 10 months to bribing his way through City Hall and the NYPD.
Rechnitz, 35, called the NYPD’s ex-chief of department Philip Banks one of the “two or three substantial ones” when asked about police brass he showered with gifts in exchange for favors.
The article goes on to state the following:
The other two were former NYPD Deputy Michael Harrington, who has pleaded guilty, and James Grant, who is awaiting trial.
— New York Post (@nypost) August 8, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems