REPORT: De Blasio donor claims he bribed his way through City Hall, NYPD
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Mayor Bill de Blasio donor Jona Rechnitz took the witness stand Tuesday to testify for the second time in 10 months to bribing his way through City Hall and the NYPD.
Rechnitz, 35, called the NYPD’s ex-chief of department Philip Banks one of the “two or three substantial ones” when asked about police brass he showered with gifts in exchange for favors.
The article goes on to state the following:
The other two were former NYPD Deputy Michael Harrington, who has pleaded guilty, and James Grant, who is awaiting trial.
— New York Post (@nypost) August 8, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- POLL: Do you believe the migrant caravan will actually be turned away at the U.S. border?
- REPORT: AP changes headline after outraged liberals complain about description of illegal caravan
- Trump Tweets: Releases statement on unstoppable caravan
- EXCLUSIVE: Hondurans caravan members carry their flag, burn US flag with swastika painted on it (PHOTO)
- REPORT: Bernie Sanders pours cold water on blue wave
- VIDEO: Bangladeshis Joined Migrant Caravan In Guatemala, Univision Correspondent Reports
- BREAKING: Mexican newspaper provides shocking new estimate of migrant caravan numbers
- REPORT: Grassley demands, and receives, explanation for Air Force’s $326G coffee cup spending
- VIDEO: Pelosi responds when asked whether she will be next House Speaker
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti hit with HUGE DEFEAT in ex-colleague’s lawsuit