REPORT: De Blasio donor claims he bribed his way through City Hall, NYPD
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by NYPost.com:
Mayor Bill de Blasio donor Jona Rechnitz took the witness stand Tuesday to testify for the second time in 10 months to bribing his way through City Hall and the NYPD.
Rechnitz, 35, called the NYPD’s ex-chief of department Philip Banks one of the “two or three substantial ones” when asked about police brass he showered with gifts in exchange for favors.
The article goes on to state the following:
The other two were former NYPD Deputy Michael Harrington, who has pleaded guilty, and James Grant, who is awaiting trial.
— New York Post (@nypost) August 8, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by NYPost.com, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting NYPost.com
Trending on DML News
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- VIDEO: Trump admits paying off mortgage in old video clip
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: Kevin Spacey movie earns jaw-dropping meager amount on opening day
- REPORT: Over 70 former intel officers and leaders denounce Trump’s threat to revoke clearances
- REPORT: Ex-employee ‘whistleblower’ makes disturbing allegations against Tesla
- BREAKING: Trump lawyer cooperating, sharing details for Mueller probe
- REPORT: Military Judge issues stunning ruling on 9/11 Guantánamo detainees
- EXCLUSIVE: Residents flock to greet ‘Trump Unity Bridge’ driving through town (VIDEO)
- REPORT: U.S. special counsel recommends six months in prison for Papadopoulos