REPORT: Dem lawmaker donates contributions from Ed Buck after second man found dead in Dem donor’s home
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. Ted Lieu (D-Calif.) announced he will donate more than $18,000 in campaign contributions from Ed Buck after a second man was found dead in the Democratic donor’s home.
In a statement on his website, Lieu said that he would split the contributions between five civil rights organizations, including the NAACP and The Trevor Project, a group aimed at preventing suicide among LGBTQ youth.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I am deeply disturbed by the latest revelations of a second death by overdose at the home of Ed Buck,” Lieu said in the statement. “While we await the results of the law enforcement investigation, I am going to donate the contributions I have received from Mr. Buck to my federal campaign over the years.”
A man, described as an African-American in his 50s, was found dead Monday at Buck’s West Hollywood apartment.
The death comes a year and a half after the death of Gemmel Moore, a 26-year-old black, gay male escort who died of a methamphetamine overdose in Buck’s home.
— The Hill (@thehill) January 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: White House explains bandage on Trump’s hand, Twitter goes wild (PHOTOS)
- BREAKING: Pelosi sends letter to Trump on his State of the Union address
- VIDEO: Clemson Tigers get ANOTHER meal invite after Trump’s fast-food meal
- REPORT: Kremlin responds to theory of Trump being a ‘Russian agent’
- VIDEO: Border ranchers share alarm about prayer rugs found on their property
- REPORT: Clemson quarterback says White House quote is fake
- REPORT: Rashida Tlaib lambasts ‘right wing media’ over coverage of picture with pro-Hezbollah activist
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez, freshmen Dems attempt to hand deliver request to McConnell (pictures)
- REPORT: House passes relief bill to fund government, six Republicans vote with Dems
- BREAKING: Top Trump official resigned over White House Puerto Rico plan