REPORT: Dem lawmaker blasts out shocking tweet about Trump, Kellyanne Conway
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BUSINESSINSIDER.COM:
Democratic Rep. Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts laid into White House counselor Kellyanne Conway on Twitter after Conway made remarks about an opinion column scrutinizing several high-profile, progressive lawmakers.
Conway shared a New York Times opinion column written by Maureen Dowd on Tuesday with captions that tagged the Twitter accounts of several lawmakers who were newly elected to Congress.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Major Meow Mashup with [House Speaker Nancy Pelosi] brushing back anti-humanitarian border aid fresh-women [Democratic Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, Ayanna Pressley, and Rashida Tlaib],” Conway said on Twitter.
Pressley responded with a harsh insult for Conway while accusing President Donald J. Trump of tearing babies from their mother’s.
“[Conway], oh hi Distraction Becky,” Pressley tweeted. “Remember that time your boss tore babies from their mothers’ arms and threw them in cages? Yeah take a seat and keep my name out of your lying mouth.”
.@KellyannePolls oh hi Distraction Becky. Remember that time your boss tore babies from their mothers’ arms and threw them in cages? Yeah take a seat and keep my name out of your lying mouth. https://t.co/dS8saIssX8
— Ayanna Pressley (@AyannaPressley) July 9, 2019
Pressley’s insulting tweet drew a reaction from Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), who chimed in with a snarky comment accusing Conway of “playing games with people’s lives.”
“Trust me when I say you don’t want to get caught in [Ayanna Pressley’s] righteous fire,” Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. “Kellyanne is way over her head defending caging children & families in conditions that have killed almost 30 people on her admin’s watch. She may play games with people’s lives, but we don’t.”
Trust me when I say you don’t want to get caught in @AyannaPressley’s righteous fire🔥
Kellyanne is way over her head defending caging children & families in conditions that have killed almost 30 people on her admin’s watch.
She may play games with people’s lives, but we don’t. https://t.co/7LDphWno2J
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BUSINESSINSIDER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- POLL: Will Trump’s decision to abandon the Kurds in Syria hurt his chances for reelection?
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- PHOTO: Stormy Daniels announces Playboy photo shoot
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?