REPORT: Dem strategist declares Trump should not have attended George H.W. Bush’s funeral
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democratic columnist Jonathan Harris said on Thursday that President Trump should not have attended former President George H.W. Bush’s funeral, calling the move “disgusting.”
“I think the fact that he came was wrong,” Harris told Hill.TV’s Krystal Ball and Saagar Enjeti on “Rising.” “I don’t think that he should have come.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“When he was asked not to come at other funerals, I think it was respectable that he didn’t go,” he continued, referring to former first lady Barbara Bush and Sen. John McCain’s (R-Ariz.) funerals, which Trump was not invited to.
The Bush family did invite Trump and first lady Melania Trump to Wednesday’s state funeral at the National Cathedral in Washington.
Dem strategist says Trump should not have attended George H.W. Bush’s funeral https://t.co/QnUnKQ8HpF
— Ali (@aliriab) December 6, 2018
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records
- REPORT: Calif. Senate passes humongous spending plan that would expand benefits to people in U.S. illegally
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham predicts Dems’ reaction to declassification of documents on Trump campaign surveillance
- REPORT: House Intelligence enjoys breakthrough with Justice Department
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- REPORT: Meteorologist fact-checks Ocasio-Cortez after her bizarre claim about tornado
- REPORT: Suspected illegal immigrant accused of impregnating 11-year-old girl [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Trump responds to Theresa May’s resignation announcement
- REPORT: Twitter permanently bans two famous Trump antagonists