REPORT: Dem Strategist: O’Rourke’s Rhetoric On Guns Will ‘Come Back To Destroy Him’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Democratic 2020 hopeful Beto O’Rourke has recently pivoted to making gun control a central part of his campaign — but one Democratic strategist thinks he might be hurting his political career with radical anti-gun rhetoric.
According to a new report from Politico, O’Rourke’s campaign is in its “fuck-it phase,” as he is speaking his mind with increasingly urgent rhetoric. He has also been swearing quite a bit, using the word “fuck” on live TV in reaction to gun violence.
The article goes on to state the following:
The candidate has also inched toward increasingly radical rhetoric on guns, recently coming out in support of a mandatory gun confiscation program for assault weapons.
“Those words will come back to destroy him should he run for statewide office again,” strategist Hank Sheinkopf told the outlet.
Sheinkopf added, “To say, ‘We will take away your guns,’ you know, in this state, in this culture, that’s a no-no.”
Suuuuuure 👉🏼 “Beto O’Rourke: ‘I don’t see the policemen going door to door’ with my mandatory gun buyback plan” https://t.co/j3BqPKrSHJ
— Dana Loesch (@DLoesch) September 8, 2019
And how can they call it a buy back? Our guns never belonged to the government.https://t.co/dAMAuBlxns
— Thomas Massie (@RepThomasMassie) September 2, 2019
1 month ago, a white nationalist drove 600 miles to terrorize our community of immigrants—but El Paso is stronger than ever.
We’ll never forget the 22 lives we lost that day & we won’t stop fighting until we end an epidemic of gun violence that claims nearly 40,000 lives a year. pic.twitter.com/ZrFDuiICUS
— Beto O’Rourke (@BetoORourke) September 4, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Former child star dies at age 25
- REPORT: House Republican rips witness over gun control law claim
- VIDEO: Joe Biden tells a WHOPPER on gun violence… and no one called him on it
- REPORT: Prison officials reveal ‘fear’ of Weinstein incarceration: ‘He may try to …”
- BREAKING: Trump administration declares emergency due to coronavirus, Chinese furious
- REPORT: Medicaid and food stamps line vanishes as new immigration rules start
- REPORT: Warren issues response to letter from Native American tribes [READ THE LETTER]
- REPORT: CNN report SHOCKS with description of baby who survives an abortion
- JUST IN: Major retailer to close 125 stores, shed 2,000 corporate jobs
- VIDEO: Truck driver performs dangerous U-turn into oncoming traffic on highway, gets arrested