REPORT: Democrat FCC Official Joins Soros Open Society Foundations
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
A former Democratic commissioner of the Federal Communications Commission is joining George Soros’s Open Society Foundations, the group announced.
Mignon Clyburn, the daughter of Rep. James Clyburn (D., S.C.), will help the group financed by the liberal billionaire advance “social justice.”
“We welcome former FCC Commissioner Mignon Clyburn as the latest member of the 2018 class of our Leadership in Government fellows,” the group said in a tweet sent Monday. “Learn more about her and the other fellows, all seasoned public servants who are advancing economic and social justice.”
Clyburn had served on the FCC since 2009, before stepping down in April.
The article goes on to state the following:
Politico Pro reported Clyburn would work on “prison phone rate reform” for the Open Society Foundations fellowship, which is worth up to $133,000.
Clyburn was among the more liberal commissioners at the FCC, a staunch advocate for net neutrality and the Lifeline program, a program riddled with fraud and commonly referred to as “Obamaphone.”
We welcome former FCC Commissioner Mignon Clyburn as the latest member of the 2018 class of our Leadership in Government fellows. Learn more about her and the other fellows, all seasoned public servants who are advancing economic and social justice: https://t.co/5Hb4r3uw0J pic.twitter.com/axvTw0SxUd
— Open Society (@OpenSociety) June 8, 2018
To weigh in on this information provided by FreeBeacon, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: New Mexico compound mysteriously destroyed by authorities
- UPDATE: Colorado girls’ bodies were submerged in crude oil for 4 days
- REPORT: ESPN makes announcement about national anthem for NFL games
- VIDEO: Chilling family videos emerge of murdered woman killed by husband
- VIDEO: Toddler recorded in family video praising the father accused of killing her
- REPORT: NYT gives estimate of tapes Omarosa believed to have in stash
- REPORT: Review of emails from DOJ’s Bruce Ohr reveals new details on dossier scandal
- BREAKING: Court deals another blow to Trump delay of an Obama regulation
- REPORT: Parkland shooter: Seven key facts hidden in the school district’s report
- BREAKING: Trump calls Justice official a ‘disgrace,’ vows to revoke clearance (Video)