REPORT: Democrat Kim Schrier takes US House seat in Washington state
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Democrat Kim Schrier flipped a U.S. House seat in Washington state for the first time since it was created decades ago, when her Republican opponent Dino Rossi conceded the race Wednesday.
Rossi, a former state senator, admitted defeat as new vote totals saw Schrier widen her lead for the 8th Congressional District seat, which includes Seattle, handing him his fourth consecutive election defeat, the Seattle Times reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
“While the race did not end in the way you or I would have liked, I urge you to stay involved in the democratic process,” he said in a statement to supporters.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- UPDATE: David Ortiz shooting: Authorities reveal plot to kill ‘Big Papi’, 6 detained
- REPORT: Mom posts warning about popular video game after 7-year-old’s avatar ‘violently gang raped’
- VIDEO: Trump presents Medal of Honor to Staff Sergeant David Bellavia
- REPORT: Tear Gas And Cages: What Immigration Enforcement Looked Like Under Vice President Joe Biden (PICTURES)
- REPORT: Gillibrand announces progress toward securing 9/11 victim benefits
- REPORT: ‘Latinos For Trump’ Launching In Miami as Democrats target Florida Hispanics for 2020
- EXCLUSIVE: Landowner of private border wall faces charges, prison (video)
- REPORT: Heartbreaking footage reveals Venezuela crisis as mother forced to carry dead daughter through streets
- REPORT: Young female cop shot and killed just 2 weeks after being sworn in
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march