REPORT: Democrat Kim Schrier takes US House seat in Washington state
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Democrat Kim Schrier flipped a U.S. House seat in Washington state for the first time since it was created decades ago, when her Republican opponent Dino Rossi conceded the race Wednesday.
Rossi, a former state senator, admitted defeat as new vote totals saw Schrier widen her lead for the 8th Congressional District seat, which includes Seattle, handing him his fourth consecutive election defeat, the Seattle Times reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
“While the race did not end in the way you or I would have liked, I urge you to stay involved in the democratic process,” he said in a statement to supporters.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Mexican troops drew weapons on American soldiers on US side of the border
- REPORT PROBLEM
- Trump administration proposes cuts to e-verify 2020
- VIDEO: Tucker On Democrats’ Reactions To Trump Sanctuary Idea: ‘It Sounds A Little … Racist!’
- VIDEO: Maxine Waters meets her match, debates woman on the street
- UPDATE: Joe Biden doesn’t recall alleged kissing incident from 2014
- REPORT: Former Obama White House counsel set to stand trial
- VIDEO: Pint-sized Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez impersonator cracks up the internet
- VIDEO: Fox News Contributor Says Hillary ‘Gave’ Russians Money During 2016 Campaign
- About (ratings)