REPORT: Democratic challenger to McConnell raises HUGE amount on first day of campaign
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Amy McGrath, a Democratic challenger for Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) Senate seat in 2020, raised $2.5 million on the first day of her campaign.
McGrath’s campaign told NBC News that more than $1 million came in in the first five and a half hours after the campaign launched on Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
McGrath campaign manager Mark Nickolas told NBC News that the $2.5 million haul came from online donations, with the average contribution being $36.15.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Justice Dept unseals 11-count indictment linked to Russian bribery, Uranium One
- Text messages discredit anti-gun march organizer’s alleged statement claiming Hunter Pollack was invited to speak at march
- BREAKING: Key Cabinet Member Tells Trump He Will Resign After Ukraine Controversy
- REPORT: Jim Acosta fires off tweets aimed at Trump’s presidential address
- CLAIM: Secret Document Reveals China Covertly Offering Missiles and Aid to N. Korea
- REPORT: ICE identifies hundreds of migrants lying about their family status
- POLL: Should Fox News bring Megyn Kelly back to their network?