REPORT: Democratic challenger to McConnell raises HUGE amount on first day of campaign
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Amy McGrath, a Democratic challenger for Majority Leader Mitch McConnell’s (R-Ky.) Senate seat in 2020, raised $2.5 million on the first day of her campaign.
McGrath’s campaign told NBC News that more than $1 million came in in the first five and a half hours after the campaign launched on Tuesday.
The article goes on to state the following:
McGrath campaign manager Mark Nickolas told NBC News that the $2.5 million haul came from online donations, with the average contribution being $36.15.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: AOC makes shocking statement about Mitch McConnell
- REPORT: Trump Administration Makes Decision On Granting Venezuelans Temporary Protection
- BREAKING: Retired Supreme Court Justice dies at age 99
- REPORT: Screenwriter Behind ‘The Hate U Give,’ Dies Day Before Film Premiere
- EXCLUSIVE: Chris Pratt criticized for wearing patriotic flag shirt; here’s how you can take a stand
- REPORT: Trump fires back with blistering tweet at Tillerson over Putin statement
- REPORT: 18-year-old pilot and pageant queen dies in fiery plane crash
- Team DML Membership Confirmation
- VIDEO: Kevin McCarthy condemns House vote on Trump’s ‘go back’ comments
- REPORT: Priest’s son charged in murder of American biologist in Greece as grisly new details emerge