REPORT: Democratic Groups Partner With Northam’s PAC After They Called For His Resignation
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
National Democratic groups that previously called on Virginia governor Ralph Northam to resign announced a partnership with his political action committee to flip the commonwealth’s Republican-controlled legislature this November.
The Democratic Legislative Campaign Committee, the Democratic Party of Virginia, the House Democratic Caucus, and the Senate Democratic Caucus all called for Northam to resign after a photo on Northam’s medical school yearbook page of a man in blackface and a man in a Ku Klux Klan outfit came to light in early February. Nonetheless, the groups are coordinating with Northam’s Way Ahead PAC to help Democratic campaigns this election cycle.
The article goes on to state the following:
The announcement pledges the “largest coordinated field campaign in the Commonwealth’s history to win Democratic majorities” in the state legislature, but notably does not mention Northam’s name.
“We are committed to securing a Democratic majority in the Virginia Assembly for the first time in two decades,” Way Ahead PAC director Mark Bergman is quoted as saying, pledging to work with the legislative caucuses’ political operations to “build a more equitable Commonwealth.”
When VA Democrats vote, we win. Let’s flip the VA House & Senate! https://t.co/80DwGX1xBi
— VA House Democrats (@VAHouseDems) June 19, 2019
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) June 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling