REPORT: Democratic states vow to sue Trump for ‘eviscerating’ statute
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Democratic states promised Monday to sue the Trump administration for its move to “eviscerate” the Endangered Species Act by modifying how the federal government implements the law in a manner more accommodating to businesses.
The states are basing their lawsuit on three allegations, Healey said: the administration acted “arbitrarily” by not adequately considering science; that it failed to properly absorb public comment; and the changes violate the text and purpose of the statute to protect vulnerable species from extinction.
The article goes on to state the following:
The Trump administration is casting the changes as less far-reaching than Democrats and environmentalists claim, with the aim of making the law more efficient and less cumbersome.
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Text messaging startup that aided Dem campaigns in midterms fires huge portion of its staff
- REPORT: Doctor accused of being drunk at work indicted in deaths of three patients
- REPORT: Judge allows Trump to appeal Democrats’ emoluments lawsuit
- VIDEO: Surveillance video shows what happens when illegal aliens try to climb new border wall
- TRILOGY DVD (They Come to America I, II, and III)
- REPORT: Parents outraged as CA preps graphic sex ed program
- REPORT: San Francisco to scrub ‘dehumanizing labels’ from criminals
- REPORT: Woman found dead in garbage chute at Anthony Weiner’s former address (VIDEO)
- How You Can Help Stop Amnesty
- VIDEO: Watchdog alerts Trump that border agency violated DNA collection law for years, letting violent criminals walk free [READ LETTER]