REPORT: Democrats hold 9-point lead over Republicans in battle for House: poll
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democrats have a 9-point lead over Republicans in the battle for the congressional control, according to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.
Fifty percent of likely voters told pollsters they prefer Democratic control of Congress after the midterm elections, compared to 41 percent who want Republicans to stay the majority.
The article goes on to state the following:
Much of the enthusiasm for Democrats is being driven by women, Latinos and young voters, with each group reporting much higher levels of interest in the midterms than previous NBC/WSJ polls have showed this year, NBC reported.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Fox News correspondent: Trump ‘glared at me like I’ve never seen him glare at me before’
- REPORT: Omar Holding Secret Fundraisers with Islamic Groups Tied to Terror
- REPORT: Parkland shooting survivor takes her own life
- REPORT: Update on Fox News host Jeanine Pirro program
- VIDEO: Chris Kyle’s Iraqi interpreter gets US citizenship, has something say about Trump’s immigration policy
- REPORT: Kellyanne Conway’s husband goes after Trump on potential re-election
- EXCLUSIVE: Schumer and Pelosi release joint statement about Mueller report (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Clinton, in newly revealed emails, discussed classified foreign policy matters, secretive ‘private’ comms channel with Israel
- BREAKING: Former Muslim Murdoch Executive Says He Quit Over Fox’s ‘Anti-Muslim Rhetoric’ (AUDIO)
- POLL: Do you view Trump’s attacks on McCain as disrespectful?