REPORT: Democrats hold 9-point lead over Republicans in battle for House: poll
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democrats have a 9-point lead over Republicans in the battle for the congressional control, according to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.
Fifty percent of likely voters told pollsters they prefer Democratic control of Congress after the midterm elections, compared to 41 percent who want Republicans to stay the majority.
The article goes on to state the following:
Much of the enthusiasm for Democrats is being driven by women, Latinos and young voters, with each group reporting much higher levels of interest in the midterms than previous NBC/WSJ polls have showed this year, NBC reported.
Trending on DML News
- Obama ‘spreading lie’ about school gun violence
- EXCLUSIVE — TEAM DML: New merchandise available now
- REPORT: Michelle Obama on Presidency: ‘If a Black Guy Can Do It, Anybody Can’
- REPORT: Obama’s Pro-Iran Echo Chamber Finds New Ally in Republican Senator
- REPORT: ‘Bachelor’ star pleads guilty to reduced charge in fatal accident
- VIDEO: Biden blames Trump for 7-year-old’s ‘racist’ question
- VIDEO: Detective describes disturbing evidence he gave Feds on Epstein
- REPORT: Judge’s Description of Epstein in 33-Page Opinion is Stunning
- BREAKING: Teen found wandering in Kentucky says he’s the boy who vanished almost 8 years ago
- One NFL team makes up half of the players still protesting, kneeling