REPORT: Democrats hold 9-point lead over Republicans in battle for House: poll
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democrats have a 9-point lead over Republicans in the battle for the congressional control, according to a new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll.
Fifty percent of likely voters told pollsters they prefer Democratic control of Congress after the midterm elections, compared to 41 percent who want Republicans to stay the majority.
The article goes on to state the following:
Much of the enthusiasm for Democrats is being driven by women, Latinos and young voters, with each group reporting much higher levels of interest in the midterms than previous NBC/WSJ polls have showed this year, NBC reported.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- VIDEO: Footage emerges of Joe Biden’s senior adviser in 2016 slamming white people
- REPORT: ‘Game of Thrones’ actor speaks out about being sexually assaulted by female fans
- FBI conducts raid on major ‘body broker’ headquarters
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- VIDEO: Gold-medalist volleyball star shockingly faints during live interview
- REPORT: Sri Lanka officials revise Easter attack death toll by over 100
- VIDEO: 11-Year-Old ‘Drag Queen’ Dances for Dollar Bills in Gay Bar, praised by ABC News
- BREAKING: Florida House votes on banning sanctuary cities
- BREAKING: Trump, White House release formal statements after McCain’s passing