REPORT: Democrats renew attacks on Trump attorney general
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democrats ripped into Attorney General William Barr on Friday, signaling he’ll be a focal point of their attacks on the Trump administration in the post-Mueller report world.
The Democrats say Barr bungled the handling of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, and that he has repeatedly sought to protect President Trump, contrasting his comments about what the report said with the actual text that was released on Thursday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) issued a subpoena on Friday to win the release of the full report, while other Democrats have called for Barr’s resignation.
— Nancy Pelosi (@SpeakerPelosi) April 18, 2019
What we’ve learned today is that Attorney General Barr deliberately distorted significant portions of Special Counsel Mueller’s report. #MuellerReport
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) April 18, 2019
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) April 19, 2019
This morning, @HouseJudiciary has issued a subpoena to the Department of Justice for the full the Mueller report and the underlying materials. DOJ is required to comply with that subpoena by May 1. pic.twitter.com/nzu9O5CC36
— (((Rep. Nadler))) (@RepJerryNadler) April 19, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) April 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Trump, Pelosi wage Twitter war over ‘stammer’ video
- BREAKING: White House Communications Director suddenly resigns
- REPORT: Buttigieg blasts ‘hypocrisy’ of evangelicals for supporting Trump
- REVEALED: Rashida Tlaib wrote column for Anti-Semitic publication in 2006
- VIDEO: Buttigieg brandishes his military service to smack Trump as a draft dodger
- BREAKING: Google employee, 22, found dead inside NYC headquarters
- EXCLUSIVE: The final Instagram post by murdered pregnant mom Shanann Watts
- DML TV: President Trump and first lady Melania participate in event honoring military mothers
- The eye-opening list of donors to the Clinton Foundation (list)