REPORT: Democrats renew attacks on Trump attorney general
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Democrats ripped into Attorney General William Barr on Friday, signaling he’ll be a focal point of their attacks on the Trump administration in the post-Mueller report world.
The Democrats say Barr bungled the handling of special counsel Robert Mueller’s report, and that he has repeatedly sought to protect President Trump, contrasting his comments about what the report said with the actual text that was released on Thursday.
The article goes on to state the following:
Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.) issued a subpoena on Friday to win the release of the full report, while other Democrats have called for Barr’s resignation.
— Nancy Pelosi (@SpeakerPelosi) April 18, 2019
What we’ve learned today is that Attorney General Barr deliberately distorted significant portions of Special Counsel Mueller’s report. #MuellerReport
— Chuck Schumer (@SenSchumer) April 18, 2019
— CBS This Morning (@CBSThisMorning) April 19, 2019
This morning, @HouseJudiciary has issued a subpoena to the Department of Justice for the full the Mueller report and the underlying materials. DOJ is required to comply with that subpoena by May 1. pic.twitter.com/nzu9O5CC36
— (((Rep. Nadler))) (@RepJerryNadler) April 19, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) April 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Uber driver allegedly kidnapped teen girl during ride home from Sweet 16 party
- REPORT: George Conway sends stern ‘order’ to White House to remove Trump
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Jussie Smollett Case Gets Special Prosecutor
- REPORT: Reporter Tries To Buy Gun At Walmart; Gets Unexpected Outcome: ‘Far More Complicated Than I Expected’
- REPORT: Thousands Of Migrants Accept Free Rides Home Under UN-Run Program
- Trump and Norway’s Prime Minister hold joint press briefing (videos)