REPORT: Democrats urge Trump to cancel Putin summit
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by LA Times:
Senior Democrats called on President Trump on Friday to cancel his planned summit Monday with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland, unless he was prepared to challenge the former KGB official over the U.S. indictment of 12 Russian intelligence operatives for meddling in the 2016 election.
The 29-page grand jury indictment, which Deputy Atty. Gen. Rod Rosenstein announced Friday, became the latest partisan ammunition in the politicized battle over the investigation led by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.
The article goes on to state the following:
The White House quickly fired back, saying the Helsinki summit was still on.
To weigh in on this information provided by LA Times, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting LA Times
Trending on DML News
- BREAKING: Surviving member of family who perished in duck boat crash gives heartbreaking interview (VIDEO)
- POLL: Should Whoopi issue a public apology to Judge Jeanine?
- REPORT: Benghazi Survivor Drops HOT FIRE After Hillary Attacks Trump For Not ‘Defending’ US Ambassadors
- VIDEO: Whoopi Goldberg: Pirro wasn’t kicked out, she left cursing at staff
- BREAKING: Avenatti makes shocking offer regarding Michael Cohen (video)
- REPORT: Missouri duck boat accident takes even more tragic turn
- REPORT: City Named The ‘Rat Capital’ Of The U.S.
- VIDEO: Judge Jeanine Pirro’s guest appearance on ‘The View’ ends in explosive scene with Whoopi
- CLAIM: Conservative columnist: ‘I would take Obama back in a nanosecond’
- BREAKING: Justice Dept releases surveillance applications for former Trump aide