REPORT: Democrats urge Trump to cancel Putin summit
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by LA Times:
Senior Democrats called on President Trump on Friday to cancel his planned summit Monday with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Helsinki, Finland, unless he was prepared to challenge the former KGB official over the U.S. indictment of 12 Russian intelligence operatives for meddling in the 2016 election.
The 29-page grand jury indictment, which Deputy Atty. Gen. Rod Rosenstein announced Friday, became the latest partisan ammunition in the politicized battle over the investigation led by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III.
The article goes on to state the following:
The White House quickly fired back, saying the Helsinki summit was still on.
To weigh in on this information provided by LA Times, engage in our LIVE CHAT below. Scroll down.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting LA Times
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: Hundreds of Yale alumnae take action against Kavanaugh with open letter
- BREAKING: McConnell makes big announcement about Kavanaugh vote in fiery speech (VIDEO)
- REPORT: Brett Kavanaugh defends himself against second sexual misconduct accusation
- BREAKING: Kavanaugh fires back at latest allegation, releases letter
- BREAKING: Feinstein makes demand about Kavanaugh after new allegation
- BREAKING: Maryland police respond to claim about investigating Kavanaugh allegations
- REPORT: Grassley releases letter detailing Kavanaugh sexual assault allegation
- BREAKING: Michael Avenatti representing woman with ‘credible information’ about Brett Kavanaugh
- BREAKING: Axios drops bombshell claim on Rosenstein
- REPORT: Letter from Kavanaugh accuser to Grassley released to public, Grassley responds